Update to Python 3.4 alpha 4.
- Refreshed patches: 55 (systemtap), 102 (lib64), 111 (no static lib),
114 (statvfs flags), 132 (unittest rpmbuild hooks), 134 (fix COUNT_ALLOCS in
test_sys), 143 (tsc on ppc64), 146 (hashlib fips), 153 (test gdb noise),
157 (UID+GID overflows), 173 (ENOPROTOOPT in bind_port), 186 (dont raise
- Removed patches: 129 (test_subprocess nonreadable dir - no longer fails in
Koji), 142 (the mock issue that caused this is fixed)
- Added patch 187 (remove thread atfork) - will be in next version
- Refreshed script for checking pyc and pyo timestamps with new ignored files.
- The fips patch is disabled for now until upstream makes a final decision
what to do with sha3 implementation for 3.4.0.