split package and provide coreutils-single
Notes about coreutils:
- Drops from 14.2MB to 5.5MB.
- Still requires coreutils-common, though being separated
allows for easier removal if required.
- Explicitly conflicts with coreutils-single to avoid errant installs
Notes about coreutils-single:
- Contains a single multicall binary which is 1.2MB
- Have to force install over any existing coreutils package
so best used for initial install without existing coreutils package
- Doesn't require (but suggests) coreutils-common
so install that manually for docs, translations, and colors etc.
Notes about coreutils-common:
- Having this split out gives an easy way to remove all
docs and translations.
Note RemovePathPostfixes: introduced with rpm 4.13
is used to facilitate producing the two sets of conflicting binaries
from the same build, while maintaining appropriate --fileprovide
in each generated rpm.