#4 Update to 3.2
Merged 2 years ago by lbalhar. Opened 3 years ago by lbalhar.
rpms/ lbalhar/python-idna master  into  rawhide

file modified
+3
@@ -9,3 +9,6 @@ 

  /idna-2.8.tar.gz

  /idna-2.9.tar.gz

  /idna-2.10.tar.gz

+ /idna-3.0.tar.gz

+ /idna-3.1.tar.gz

+ /idna-3.2.tar.gz

file modified
+7 -3
@@ -1,8 +1,8 @@ 

  %global srcname idna

  

  Name:           python-%{srcname}

- Version:        2.10

- Release:        5%{?dist}

+ Version:        3.2

+ Release:        1%{?dist}

  Summary:        Internationalized Domain Names in Applications (IDNA)

  

  License:        BSD and Python and Unicode
@@ -53,12 +53,16 @@ 

  

  

  %files -n python3-%{srcname}

- %license LICENSE.rst

+ %license LICENSE.md

  %doc README.rst HISTORY.rst

  %{python3_sitelib}/%{srcname}

  %{python3_sitelib}/%{srcname}-%{version}-py%{python3_version}.egg-info

  

  %changelog

+ * Tue Aug 03 2021 Lumír Balhar <lbalhar@redhat.com> - 3.2-1

+ - Update to 3.2

+ Resolves: rhbz#1965774

+ 

  * Fri Jul 23 2021 Fedora Release Engineering <releng@fedoraproject.org> - 2.10-5

  - Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_35_Mass_Rebuild

  

file modified
+1 -1
@@ -1,1 +1,1 @@ 

- SHA512 (idna-2.10.tar.gz) = 83b412de2f79a4bc86fb4bdac7252521b9d84f0be54f4fb1bde1ee13a210bbfa4b1a98247affbc7921046fb117a591316c12694c1be72865767646554c5207ac

+ SHA512 (idna-3.2.tar.gz) = 2bc8e37abdc0570e5e13c9064f51630605806c3246a8d292511dad6f971610288212a2d881f9356ecb383f871e1477ccd60c4a5d6d7fd05254ff740d36543f35

requests is not ready yet: https://github.com/psf/requests/pull/5711

The majority of issues are caused by requests or dependency chain between sphinx and requests.

1 new commit added

  • Update to 3.2
3 years ago

3.2 is out but requests is still not ready. According to Github, version 2.26.0 should be ready for the new IDNA: https://github.com/psf/requests/milestone/28

Upstream PR is merged, waiting for the next release.

rebased onto a8954f8

2 years ago

The compatible version of python-requests is in rawhide and I've fixed the conflict here so from my point of view, this is ready.

Should I do a Copr impact check?

Pull-Request has been merged by lbalhar

2 years ago